To all the Tumblr users who tend to use tags very liberally:
Let’s play a game.
Type the following words into your tags box, then post the first automatic tag that comes up.
Can you imagine the YW characters playing D&D?
"Can Carmela play Eye of the Tiger on her lute every time I talk?"—Dairine, the Avenger
"Please tell me I am allowed to insult this orc on his poor attire."—Roshaun, the Mage
"Can I do a Charisma check to get this prostitute to pay for the privilege of sleeping with me?"—Carmela, the Bard
"Yes, this setting started out pre-industrial, but I don’t see why it should have to stay that way. I’m going to teach the dwarves about ion tech and worldgates.” —Sker’ret, the…I forget what engineering-related classes there are in D&D but I know they exist…
"Okay, yes, Nita, that might be technically allowed, but I’m not sure it’s in the spirit of the rules…” —Tom Swale, the DM
"I don’t see how exponentially multiplied firepower isn’t in the spirit of the rules. Isn’t the point to be creative?” —Nita Callahan, the Sorcerer
"I’m gonna need a great roll on this Diplomacy check, I can already tell. If not, well, then we go to plan B.” —Kit Rodriguez, the Fighter
"I get the feeling I should have prepared more healing spells for you all." —Filif, the cleric
Can you imagine though? they’re facing off against an avatar of the LP who’s basically the grim reaper of human folklore, and doing poorly - until someone has the bright idea of challenging him to a game. He agrees - because that’s what the grim reaper does - and gestures at a nearby table, upon which has appeared the usual stuff: chess, cards, dice… “you win, I leave - but you would do well to prepare yourselves for what will happen when I win, because I will: I have mastered every game of logic and chance since before humanity has even created them. Choose the means by which you will lose.” And they’re all standing there fairly apprehensive, trying to figure a way out - when Kit just slowly gets this huge grin on his face. “I knew this would come in handy someday,” he says as he pulls a giant rulebook out of the air.
i am demisexual meaning i am only attracted to those born of gods or who are themselves a deity. move out of the way assholes, i’m gonna fuck zeus
if you ever feel like a failure, just remember that jack crawford and the fbi arrested a vegan as the main suspect on a cannibal case
eryon and rhia being domestic
- Shannon//Rosefang: I JUST
- Shannon//Rosefang: RHIA BEING TOO COMPETITIVE AT TICKLE FIGHTS
- Shannon//Rosefang: She's like "nah I'm IN IT TO WIN IT"
- Chels - Chirp: ahahaha poor Eryon
- Shannon//Rosefang: so he's just constantly like "ok u win"
- Shannon//Rosefang: (this goes for everything)
- Shannon//Rosefang: (like. video games. and going on walks. and who can do the dishes faster.)
- Shannon//Rosefang: (she is like "I WILL DO IT FASTER THAN YOU")
- Chels - Chirp: Ah Rhia
- Shannon//Rosefang: (and Eryon is like "yes I challenge you to a race to get the dishes done")
- Shannon//Rosefang: (it is the only way she gets the dishes done)
i see a lot of people spending time thinking about “who tops” in their otp when they should be thinking about
- who quotes twilight at the other person
- who appreciates cat videos more
- who spent a hellish summer working in the worst gamestop you can imagine
- who lets the other person win in ticklefights
- who chews on their pencil
- who’s the person who accidentally thinks of their grandparents one time while they’re making out and kills the mood
- Olenna Tyrell at some point, probably. (via elizabeth-hana)
straight girls tho, do you ever get confused by your sexuality because not only do men suck but also like 90% of women are fucking bombshells and only like 20% of men are like most chicks could pass for models and most men could pass for bridge trolls i mean wow